Life is crazy busy right now! Even though the kids are out of school, things seem to keep happening...constantly. But we love it and we are never bored! :) The kids have been busy playing with friends as well as with Scouts for Morgan and Activity Days for Maddie. And then there is always swimming and sleepovers and family trips and friends and looking for the next big adventure! Danny is still at Wavetronix where he does a fabulous job of helping people figure out the complicated workings of a traffic detection sensor...? He is very good at what he does and he enjoys the job immensely. And it helps that he works for and with some pretty great people! Danny is also busy working on an ALBUM!!! Yep, the opportunity has finally come for him to share his talents and we couldn't be happier about the situation. We are crossing our fingers that the CD will be released in the Fall. Yea! For more information about Danny's musical career you can go to www.danielbeckmusic.com. If that's not enough to keep you busy, Danny also is one of the Webolos leaders in our ward as well as a Sunday School teacher. As for me, I keep busy with the kids and house and stuff...I'm also in a card club which I love. My calling in the ward is 2nd counselor in the Young Women's. It's been quite the adventure so far and should continue to get interesting since we have girl's camp coming up. I love it!
Anywho, I'll keep things updated as best I can, I believe this is going to be fun!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Hey! Welcome to the blogging addiction!!!
We're excited to check out your site often and see what's going on with you guys!
I've learned how to do the scrapbooking look on the blog page... if you want to do it I can teach you... since you're a scrapbooker!!! I won't feel bad if you don't want to do it, so no pressure! Love ya! Maria
Post a Comment