
Finally! Danny has started recording songs for his first solo album! I cannot wait for him to do this. It's been a long process, getting to the point of actually recording, but it will have been worth it. I've heard most of the songs and can honestly say that they are fantastic! I can't wait for all of you to hear it. You will not be disappointed. It is scheduled for release on November 1st.
He is going to ROCK the world!!!
(I'm only biased a little, teensy bit.
It really will be a fabulous
album and we can't wait
to share it with everyone!)
Love you all!




2 comments:
I am counting the days!! We can't wait!
Ran into an old email w/ your blog address and happy to get a family update! Miss y'all and sad to not have the Oct reunion, but will be in Utah for conference and hope to sneak in a lunch. xo
(PS your playlist should have Dan songs!)
Post a Comment