Our little angel baby, Brynnley, turned 2 years old on October 20th, and we had a fun celebration to honor the occasion. I can't believe how fast time has flown. We went to the cemetery and the kids let some balloons go "up to heaven for Brynnley" (Savannah and Avery's idea, which has already become a tradition) and then we had cupcakes after singing and blowing out the candles.
We miss her so much, but there have been several times in the last couple of years when we have felt her spirit. We feel like she giggles when we are goofing around and being silly and she comforts us when we are feeling a little sad. The love we feel from our beautiful little girl is tangible and we are forever grateful to our Heavenly Father for the blessing of eternal families. And I love knowing that she is in a wonderful place full of love and the light of our Savior. It also warms my heart to think that Brynnley is with her best bud, Jordyn. I like to think that they are together helping their families endure to the end! :) Keep it up cutie-patooties!
We love you, Brynn...Happy Birthday!!!




1 comment:
Aim I still don't know how you do it. I absolutely love Brynny. I hope she is with my little one right now giving advice and sharing her strength with them. You're so great Aim! Thanks for being the best sister and friend!
Post a Comment