Thursday, October 16, 2008

HEE HAW FARMS!!!























We went to Hee Haw farms recently and had such a grand time!! We were able to have yummy donuts and hot chocolate after we got to experience the joy of holding a squealing piglet for the first time. :) "Wilbur" would squeal like a...well, like a pig when you picked him up, but then he'd calm right down when you snuggled him close. So cute! They had a fun petting zoo, so the kids were able to catch and hold a chicken, pet some bunnies, and a baby cow as well as some goats. We had a great time!! My favorite part was seeing my kids wonder and delight whether it was going down the slide, riding a pony or holding the animals. I also secretly enjoyed holding "Wilbur". :) hehehe


Happy Fall, everyone!!






2 comments:

Rachel said...

It's about time you blogged! That looks very fun, I don't know that I would have been crazy about holding the pig, but everything else looks like a blast, You all look so great, I wish we were there.

Staven, Ashlee, Gabe, Jathan said...

K Aim, the picture of you and the pig, lil Wilber, is adorable! And you guys are the greatest family! I don't know what I would do without you! I love ya so much!