Thursday, December 4, 2008

Thanksgiving!!




Happy Thanksgiving!


We had so much fun spending time with our family and eating way too much yummy food. It was great! I love holiday time. I hope that everyone had a fabulous Thanksgiving dinner and that your upcoming Christmas celebrations will be merry and bright!!!
The picture of the kids and Uncle Dubby covering their ears was taken because Grandpa said to be ready for the loud train on the "Polar Express" movie. And of course Ryan, aka Uncle Dubby, had to join in on the fun! :) Good Times!

2 comments:

We can do hard things! said...

Cute pics! Thanks for sharing...hope you guys are well. How is the music business? Are you making any sales? I havent had the chance to download it yet, but I am so excited!

Staven, Ashlee, Gabe, Jathan said...

I love that picture of Ryan with the kids! hahah!