So...I have not been too good on updating my blog. But life is crazy for all of us, so I'm sure that everyone understands. :) What's been going on you might ask??? Well...we just got back from a wonderful week spent in Disneyland!! It was so much fun for all of us. We went with my brother Josh and his family and my big sis., Krista. It was a blast and a much needed vacation. And as usual, it's over too soon. But we took lots of pics and got some fun souvenirs to remind us of good times! I'll post pictures as soon as I get them downloaded from our camera. Which I don't have time to do right now...funny!
Maddie tried out for the Lehi 6th grade cheer squad and made it! Yes, my little girl will be a cheerleader! Holy cow where is the time going?!? She will be cheering at football games as well as competing. I talked to her coach who said that in stunting, Maddie might be a flyer (eeek!) because she is so petite and she is shorter than the rest of the girls. Maddie does not like the fact that she is smaller than everyone else her age, but she accepts (hopefully) that she just hasn't hit her growth spurt yet. :) She is also going to start piano with a good friend that teaches right here on our street. So she is going to be busy...or is it mom that is going to be busier? :)
Morgan is having fun in scouts and just had his Pine Wood Rocket Derby (?). His rocket got the lightening award because it went so fast (gotta go fast, gotta go...speeeed!!!). This was the first time that I had to really be involved with the making of the project because Danny was out of town on business. It was fun for Morgan and myself to sand, paint and put together his rocket. Even though the instructions left a lot to be desired! It was a good time. Once again, I'll post pictures soon.
Avery is in gymnastics now. I'm not sure if I've mentioned that before. She LOVES it!! She absolutely loves it! I can't believe how quickly she has caught on. She's little Miss flexible and has a go-get'em attitude that really helps in a gymnast. She's not scared of trying anything and everything. In fact, her coach is amazed at how quickly she is catching on to everything and has already put her into the level 2 class with girls that have been doing gymnastics quite a bit longer. It should be fun to see how this talent develops!
Last, but not least, Savannah is mommy's girl. She loves to help around the house and when I babysit Emma and Ella she is a mini-mom. She really helps me take care of them. She also loves to play with her friends. She is so excited to start school, I wish I could tell her that she won't start kindergarten until she is almost 6. I think she will be my first child to be in pre-school. I'll have to do something or she is going to be so disappointed come fall when all of her friends (groan) as well as her sisters and brother go to school and she is left behind. Curse that deadline! ;)
Anywho, that pretty much updates you on whats been going on in our family lately. I will post pictures soon. I hope that everyone is enjoying our Spring snow! ;) (ugh) I can't believe that another school year is almost over! Slow down life!!! Love you all!
Thursday, April 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Cant wait to see the pics! Glad to hear what is up!!! ;]
Post a Comment