
Danny and I celebrated our 13th wedding anniversary on May 2. It's hard to believe that we have been together 13 years already. It feels more like 5, except we have 5 beautiful children that tell us its been longer! :) The time has flown. I can't wait to see what the next 13 years bring. Life with Danny is so much fun and full of color and exciting possibilities! I love him so much! (mushy, I know)
Our anniversary is made even more special because we get to share it with two of our favorite people in the world, Matt and Rachel!! Love you guys!




1 comment:
Sorry I haven't been keeping up with your blog. You went a long time without posting, so I assumed you were on to bigger and better things and took it off my list. So excited to see you back to blogging. It's the best! I wish more of the family would blog.
Post a Comment