Tuesday, August 10, 2010







So...it's been a while since I've posted anything, but life has kept us busy... really busy! We have gotten our house ready to sell and in between all of the remodeling we have done cheer leading, gymnastics, piano, swim lessons, friends birthday parties, young women's, scouts, activity days, Girl's Camp, squeezed in a date or two....all of that good stuff. I'm not complaining. I love to be busy and I love that my kids are so involved and developing their talents so well. The one pic is of Maddie with some of her best friends at her first Girls Camp. I've also posted some pictures of our "new" house. It has been quite the process, but we are very happy with the results. It has been a wonderful home for us and we hope the next family that buys it will enjoy it as much as we have. I'll get some more pictures posted soon, but I don't have a lot of the pictures that we've taken because our camera decided that it was tired and didn't want to work anymore. Just up and died one day. Aaaah, life! :) But thankfully my parents have been wonderful to take pictures for us...I just need to get those pictures from them, then I will post more! Love you all!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

The house looks great Amy! You'll love CA!