Sunday, June 3, 2012
Another Summer has come...
Schools Out! Scream and Shout! :) School is over for my kids and what an adventure it was. Homeschooling turned out to be a great experience for everyone involved. I loved having the kids here with me! Of course, now that school is done, I have to come up with some fun summer activities so that I don't hear "I'm bored!" all summer long! So if anyone reading this has any ideas for simple, yet fun summer activities for a teenage girl, a 12 yr. old boy, a 10 yr. old gymnast and a 7 yr. old munchkin...I'd appreciate you sharing them! Happy Summer, everyone!
Pictures: * the kids at Pigeon Point Lighthouse (tallest lighthouse on the West coast)
* Avery's 10th b-day
* Avery's gymnastics team (Avery is 3rd from the left)
* Maddie's 14th b-day
* All of us w/ Elder Spjute (so awesome! look for him to play BYU basketball)
* Easter w/ Great-Grandma!
* Morgan's 12th b-day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment