Wednesday, March 30, 2011

First Pics in California!

My super yummy hunk of Man-Candy! ;) Morgan, the Rip-Sticker, Darling Avery, Model Madison, and Sweet Savannah!





Danny got me a camera for my birthday, so I thought I would try it out! It's a really nice one and I love taking good, clear pictures. I'm really excited about it! The kids were outside yesterday enjoying some of this warm weather that was a long time coming...uh, sorry to Mom and Dad and everyone else still in Utah. We've been getting rain, but by the time it gets to Utah, it's snow. Anywho, we were glad for the sun, so we went outside to enjoy it. And I got to snap a few pictures of pure joy as we basked in the warmth!! ;)

2 comments:

Rachel said...

So fun! I can't wait until we can either come there or ya'll come here. Either way we'll have fun in the sun. You know the song, "Heads Carolina, Tails California." It's a win-win. Cute pics, you must have a great camera! Love you!

Jes said...

looks very nice where you are!! We are in much nicer weather here on the other coast too, I still miss Utah but not the weather, lol! glad to see you all are doing well!