Hey everyone! Can you believe that July is gone?!? Holy cow, where did the summer go? I hope you all have had a ROCKIN' summer! I can't believe that school is starting in exactly two weeks! Man, I miss my kids already! But, life goes on. Just a quick update on life and things...Ashlee and Staven's wedding was wonderful. They are so cute together, I just know that they will make each other so happy! And it was so great to see all of our family that came to their dinner. The kids are all excited to start school and Danny is still working on his album. Which we all hope will be released in November! I hope everyone enjoys these last couple of weeks of summer, before it's back to the old grind stone! :) Love you all!
Monday, August 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Amy, you have a beautiful family! You are such a good mom! I've enjoyed seeing what you and your family have been up to. Good luck with all that you do.
Amy Hoggard
Hey, I think everytime I look at your blog you have a different background! haha, I can probably come over next week sometime if you still want me to teach you how to do the scrapbook background.
I can't believe school starts so soon! This will be a totally differnt year for us with EJ in school!
We love you!! and keep posting, I love looking at your posts!
Post a Comment